Ok, folks. It’s time to step out of your comfort zone… Turn off the Enya and download this FREE music to get you through your Friday! Close your office door or put on your headphones, and get ready to get your groove on. Your coworkers will wonder why you’re smiling at this afternoon’s dreaded post-lunch meeting. The rest of them will be in a buffet coma; you’ll be at an eclectic concert in your head!
SPIN magazine and Rhapsody are in cahoots to bring you 15 free music downloads – no strings attached! (They don’t even ask for your email address. That’s MY kind of freebie!) Go here and click the words “Download it for FREE” to get the tunes. They’ll download as a zip folder. If you’d like to download Rhapsody and listen to all of the available music, that’s your business.
According to the SPIN magazine that is addressed to the people who lived in our house 3.5 years ago, here are the tunes. However, we must say that the download we did at 10pm on 10/22/09 contained a different selection of songs. But, they’re FREE and you may just like them!
- Florence & The Machine – “I’m Not Calling You a Liar”
- The Rifles – “Rat Race”
- Anti-Pop Consortium – “Capricorn One”
- Del The Funky Homosapien & Tame One – “Special”
- Langhorne Slim – “Say Yes”
- Miles Benjamin Anthony Robinson – “Buriedfed”
- Fun. – “All The Pretty Girls”
- Saigon – “Aye, Aye, Aye”
- The Twilight Sad – “Forget the Night Ahead”
- Why? – “Eskimo Snow”
- The Swell Season – “In These Arms”
- Flight of the Conchords – “Sugalumps”
- Exene Cervenka – “Trojan Horse”
- A Place to Bury Strangers – “In Your Heart”
- State Radio – “Calling All Crows”
Disclaimer: Here at Being Resourceful, we’re not endorsing this particular music or its lyrics per se. We just think it is good to broaden your horizons now and then. If you download the music and don’t like it, just delete it. If you like it, pass it on.
Expires: December 23, 2009