Ok, folks. Mother’s Day is THIS Sunday, May 10. Do you have your plans ready to “wow” your mom this year? No? Do it TODAY!
I realize today is just Wednesday, and Sunday feels soooo far off, but if you order flowers or fruit for your mother today for delivery tomorrow, you’ll most likely avoid a rush delivery fee. Yep, many places are charging extra for deliveries that are scheduled to arrive this Friday (5/8), the last business day before Mother’s Day.
Here are some easy Mother’s Day gift ideas that you can order today for delivery tomorrow!
Edible Arrangements has amazing fresh fruit bouquets. This will make your mom brag to her friends about how thoughtful you are! I’ve personally received several fruit bouquets from this company as gifts, and they’ve all been delicious and beautiful. If your mom lives nearby, surprise her by delivering it yourself and avoid the delivery fee! Find an Edible Arrangements store near you.
- Try code INET0502 for $4 off any arrangement.
- Try code GRBR0609 for $5 off.
- Try code TYLR0338 for $5 off pick-up or delivery.
ProFlowers.com is my go-to site for flower & plant delivery. I have both received and sent fresh flowers and plants using ProFlowers.com, and they’ve always been beautiful and fresh. I challenge you to deviate from the norm… Instead of sending cut flowers, consider sending your mom a plant. The plant will remind her of your thoughtfulness all year long!
- Click here for ProFlowers’ own page of discounts & deals.
- Get a free glass vase with your flower delivery. Go to ProFlowers.com and click on the “Hear about us on radio or TV?” graphic in the upper right-hand corner. Enter code LFM. After you submit the code, you’ll see a banner across the page that says you will receive a free glass vase or a discount on a premium vase.
- Send your mom a dozen assorted roses with a free glass vase for $19.99 + tax (free delivery), or 2 dozen with a free glass vase for $29.99 + tax (free delivery). Go to ProFlowers.com and click on the “Hear about us on radio or TV?” graphic in the upper right-hand corner. Enter code PASSION. After you submit the code, you’ll see a banner across the page that says, “Mother’s Day is this week! Order now for Incredible Savings and a FREE Glass Vase!” At the very end, before you pay, be sure to look for the link to register… you should get free shipping by registering! (Note: I haven’t actually placed an order using this code, so I hope it works for you!)
Place your order and cross this off your to-do list!