Right now you can get a family membership to The Heard Natural Science Museum & Wildlife Sanctuary in McKinney, TX for just $35. That’s right! The membership that is normally $75 is on sale for JUST $35! (Yes, I’ve paid full price previously…)
Buy this for yourself or give it as a gift! The deal is on through tomorrow (1/21/11) and you have until 7/22/11 to activate your membership. From the date of activation, your membership is good for a full year! Click here to see the deal.
Here’s what is included in the family membership:
- Free admission for 2 adults and all children 18 and younger living in the same household or grandchildren 18 and younger
- 10% discount at the Heard Nature Store
- Discounts on classes, camps, birthday parties, and facility rentals
- Express entry into museum for crowded special events
- Invitations to members-only events
- Discounted admission passes for your guests
- “Reciprocal admission through the Travel Passport Program to more than 300 ASTC participating member museums and science centers worldwide. Visit www.astc.org/members/passlist.htm. Please note that museums within 90 miles of the Heard are excluded from the program and reciprocal admission only extends to general admission unless otherwise stated.”
If you live anywhere in the DFW area or North Texas, this deal is one you should seriously consider. The Heard is a gorgeous expanse of land complete with hiking trails, wildlife galore, an indoor museum, learning labs, guest speakers, traveling exhibits, and more. They have star gazing walks at night, guided hikes year ’round, and it is a primo spot for kids’ birthday parties. The Heard is staffed with highly educated folks who love to share nature with guests of all ages through classes for the youngest ones on up!
Expires: THIS FRIDAY, January 21, 2011